Monday, 10 May 2010

Monday Morning

I couldn't sleep after yesterday's revision & I'm wide awake now after an hour worth of sleep.

Last paper today then I'll get to see you, babe.

Sleepless night always gets you thinking, don't you think so?

I had the silliest thoughts that's for sure.

Sidetrack abit.
Anyways, it's May already. Almost half a year. 5 months come & go. Sadness, frustrations, heartaches come & go. Hopefully hatred too.

Sleepness night...made me reconsider my actions. Eventhough its almost half a year, I shall never forget & probably wouldn't wanna forgive.
But I'm fucking glad at the end of the rainbow, lies my pot of gold.

Well, fuck all these emotional nonsense craps. I know I'll end up leading a much better life. I am now. So much better.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]