Friday, 28 May 2010

Everything

You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.

Waiting patiently for you to be back from work. Cause I pretty much miss you a hell lot. I wanna hear you whine about work, about how much you miss me today & most of all, I wanna hear you say sweet nothings to me. I'm getting a lil sleepy but I hope you ring me up once you're back.

I wuff you, Aliff Amran <3

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]