Sunday, 9 May 2010

Almost there


One more paper & it's the end of my 2nd semester! Then its my 3rd & last semester & I can finally graduate. Pretty far fetched, knowing that I completely screwed 2 papers & probably the last one even.

I don't handle failures well. I've been jinxed! My last relationship failed miserably, afterwhich I found out I failed my first module & why do I get the feeling there are more failures to come? That bloody suay previous relationship probably jinxed everything. Haha!

Just finding something/someone to push the blame to.

Anyhoots, I can't wait till exams are over. I deserved a fucking good break. I wanna hangout with my GFs till late, I wanna club with my anjings like old times & I wanna have beer everydays & dessert with my bf. :)

Aaahhhhh holidays please come quick. I need a job too, you know.

It's 5 in the morning. I wish I could wait up for you but damn these eyes.

Goodnight beautifully unfair world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]