Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Happy

So what if it hurts me?
So what it I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about all the pain in front of me
I just trying to be happy
I just wanna be happy, yeah


I've gotta stop suppressing whatever I've been feeling. It's driving me insane. Gotta stop pretending that it doesn't hurt, putting up a goddamn front & moving on fine. Cause I am not fine. I'm not happy. I'm struggling & trying to deal with it on my own.

People can tell me to shut the fuck up, wake up & smell the fucking coffee. But this is me. I'll do what I goddamn wanna. I'll listen to the advice but it's my call at the end of the day. Every single day, every single time...it's heartbreak all over again. I wish I could rewind....and pause at our my favourite part.

I gave it all & I lost it all.

Goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]