Thursday, 24 December 2009

Season to be jolly!

Merry fucking Xmas all!

It's gonna be a heck of a loooong ass weekend! And a busy one for me. I can't believe I forgot that my aunt is coming down from States to get married here on Saturday! God does it means that I cannot party on Friday? Heh.

Everyone is so fucking psych about Xmas. Prolly coz of the parties? I'm psych too! It means I've got only officially 4 more working days till I start school again! School means more sleep and more time to "socialize" .BWAHAHA.

Oh a lighter & darker note. Someone called me yesterday. :( It was unexpected yes- for you to call me. But to hear your voice. Sigh. For you to tell me that things are not the same. Yes, it upsets me. But YOU wanted it.I would have given you a better life. Just for the record, money was never an issue for me. Time is. You of all people should've understand that school and work are my top priority. So are friends. Friends who are also YOUR friends.

But I'm not sore now. I've learnt to accept the fact. I lead my life the way I am supposed to. I've got nothing to lose. YOU, however lost it all. But if you're happy with HER. By all means. I'm happy for you then.

Alrightey, no love lost. Let's be merry. It's the season to be jolly! I gotta go have lunch and back to work. LOTSA CALLS TODAY, GODAMNIT!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]