Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Evil evil evil!

Please don't be sick, Faezah! I've already make plans for the long weekend. Arrrgh.
***
Anyways, life has been very tricky. I'm glad there is nothing and noone who can stop me from what I'm gonna or about to do. Breakups did me good. It made stronger, think better and realised there is more to life than sulking, be depressed and cry myself to sleep. Life has to fucking move on! He wont cry for me! He's busy with the new fucking gf. So what do you get in the end. FUCKING NOTHING. There isn't sucha thing called "time will come". Time will come only to make you realised what you've been missing NOT time will come for us to get back together.

LIFE STILL HAS TO MOVE ON. So lets just forget the world.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]