Saturday, 31 October 2009

Stay home weekends

Weekend marathon with those darn books are here again. My blog seems to be filled with entries about studies, revisions and whatnot. Oh yes, it's the EXAMS period again. Im taking a break from browsing through Buyer Behaviour. That fuckedup module has to last the paper. Am so dreading it.

Was so motivated to start on that module but after a few pages, my fucking god, i felt like vomiting. God knows how much I hated Consumer Behaviour back then in Poly. Chibai kan. Consumer Behaviour= Buyer Behaviour, and how difficult can it be when you had studied it throughout your entire 3 years in Poly? Consumer Behaviour was dry enough, now Buyer Behaviour beyond DRY. Its like the Sahara desert sak! Reading BB textbook was like reading 'Catcher in the Rye'. Haha. Like, I couldnt believe I read that entire novel.

I believe that module shouldn't be too complicated too comprehend but the lecturer just had to make those lectures boring hence I didn't attend. Not only was it boring, it was torturous to listed to her with that ridiculous accent. Macam nampak pat luar, kau nak pukol tu lecturer 'why the fuck did you make me life so fucking difficult?!?!'. Ahhh macam gitulah.

Basically, the whole textbook is coming out for exams. -_-

I have another 2 modules to cover. After which, aku confirm-confirm mati. Kubor dah menanti. The day after the next i'm starting work back @ DHL. Cant wait but scare as hell. I just want my exams to be over.

Am glad tonight I feel a tad motivated to blog (yay!) and also, to study (not buyer behaviour,of coz!) but other module. Can't afford to repeat the whole Buyer Behaviour module,boy. Now that, will cause another $5k. Amaciam, mau per?

Anyways, I really miss my bf. He's recovering. Gonna pay him a visit later today. Gonna have lunch at his place :)

Okay, its 5 mins to 1am. I'm gonna have a quick smoke and I swear I'll start on my revision.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]