Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Last week was bittersweet. Hari raya visiting, Salwah's bday & my fucking fever. I caught e flu bug from the rest of them. Hating it at the moment with e persistent coughs. Did the craziest thing, went to my family clinic over at my old place and surprisingly the doc remembered me. And, I haven't been there for like, 10 years? Haha! Same old nurses, decos seats and picture frames that were hanging on the wall. Looked like I was transported back to the 90s I swear.

Very old school, with pintu mcm nak roboh any moment. Yeah, got the fucking time to snap those pictures below cause there were 4 patients before me but doc keling took the longest time,boy. But his nice, so whatever.






Then it was Salwah's birthday celebration. Even though the plan was pretty much screwed up here and there. I'm glab she liked it in the end. I'm so gonna head down to Howl @ the moon often. Very chillout pub with offordable booze and a Live band to boot.

We ended the night with St James. Err I really got no comments for it. I've been wanting to head down there since forever but my friends and I, we're dblo people. So that night was just apt. Those latina performers- motherfucking hot.
Right. Enough of last week. This week a whole set activities have been laid out. I'm heading to the school's library later in the afternoon with Naq for some revision and on Thursday...Well, you know what happens on Thursdays. Haha! Thursday comes Friday, we're heading to Rebel baby with the bottle of Smirnoff quietly tucked under my bed. It was leftovers from Salwah's bday & the rest of the girls didn't wanna bring it home. Shucks. My room feels so fucking sinful cause I think we didn't close the top properly, I guess and it was leaking abit over my floor. FYI, my room is the unofficial prayer's room for guests. HAHAHAHAH! Oh, Friday comes Saturday which is Amirul & friends' pit over at ECP. Bbq chickens waiting to be devour. I'd love to go on about Saturday comes Sunday cause just found out from Hilwa, PVD is spinning @ Zouk. Mother of all cheesecake! I have to miss it for yet another year. Reason being, I know I'll be goddamn broke by then. Plus, its so obviously, its gonna be packed to the brim.
It's alright, Zoukout 09, 12th December baby. Armin Van Buuren, come to mommy.
Fuckkk, I'm so long winded. I was revising abit earlier on but got bored so here I am. Dah, I wanna lie down and forget the world. Night Bitches!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]