Sunday, 18 October 2009

Cause it hurts

It's 8 in the morning & I haven't had any sleep since yesterday. It was good, fun and cheery the night before. He sent me home and I had a call in the next 10mins. Couldn't be he got home that fast.

He had a bike accident on the expressway. My heart sunk hearing he sobbing on the other line. What came next was just a bunch of gibberish & it was so frustrating cause I couldn't understand him at all!

I should have followed my guts about taking the cab home instead of having him to send me. I knew he had to work in a few hours time. I knew he didn't get enough sleep the night before. I knew we spent the whole night out with friends. And I knew he must have been too tired to ride. But I just fucking shut up and allowed him to send me home. Now he's lying in the hospital with bruises, cuts and abrasions all over.

I remembered hyperventilating when i got his call & nearly burst out crying on the phone with the medics. Fucked up 995 wouldnt even pick up my call in the first place & when I got through the 2nd time, some stoned-sounding dude answered it.

The craziest thing I think I did today was rushing out of the hse at 4 in the morning, hailing a cab & asking the cabbie to stop at the motherfucking expressway. All I did was to fucking cry, in the ambulance, the waiting room during the phonecall with his mom. Tons of phonecalls today. From clueless paramedics to police officers to his family members. I shall down a couple of panadols and rest. His mom came in around 7 so I had to leave but I guess he will feel much better with mommy around.

His mom just called me. I guess I really need to get some sleep cause I think I'll be making another round to the hospital.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]