Wednesday, 16 September 2009

To say the least






Okay, blogger dah sihat nampak?
No more photobucket for now. Its fucking tedious and aku-malas-punya-orang.
Let's start off with LAST WEEK! Twas hectic...With project datelines, Raya just ard the corner and hair makeovers. IKEA was fun with the rest of the girls' company and I did purchase some sheets for the room & Salwah had the cheek to think of buying a DVD rack or some sort. First, it was FUCKING heavy nak mampos, secondly PANJANG sepanjang-panjang tidak. Kasi Uncle Taxi free suap lidah pon dia taknak angkat tu bende. LOL.
Oh ya, see that mak nenek with glasses? I lost one of my contacts? Amazing sak. Retribution I'd say. "Sesungguhnya, aku bangon Sahur tetapi tidak berpuasa. Hanya untok emergency jikalau bangon dari tido tidak ada makanan."




Alrightey,next up was the impromptu Iftar @ Maria's. Where I got to see the World's manja-est cat, Furfur (literally). I came late, after school and buka-ed rokok. I swear I was so noneng, it felt as though I had beer for buka. HAHAH!




My salon date with Naq! I havent colour my hair for the longest time & I have a new hair now =) At first mcm Vasantham Idol & I really looked so innadey but after a few wash, its alright. Mak, aku best, cakap darah keling aku terselar. Hmmm.The day after I dyed my hair, I met up with my group mates & one of them had to say...

"EH, YOU LOOK LIKE INDIAN GIRL"
-_-

Kan aku cakap, muka mintak gi pindah rumah pat Race Course Rd ah.





LASTEST punya. Buka with the girls. There was ONE (*coughs* Fiffy *coughs*) more who was supposed to be there but kita kene berak cair uh geng. Just like how my berak was like after that Iftar and after I had the WORLD'S FUCKING SPICIEST DISH everrrrrr. I mean it. EVERRRRRRR. It felt as though my head gonna explode and my ears blowing out steam. MCM chibai. Confirm, chilli padi 1 packet siol tu. See that stupid dish above? Yeap. That was the one. Padan muke, pat menu dah tulis 'spicy', skali kluar dahsyat punya. Next time suro chef dia sumbat je chilli padi banyak-banyak dlm mulot aku, takyah nak masak.

As for now, I miss my bf. Teehee.
And...


GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 3 PREMIERE IS UPLOADING AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
Projects, I'll deal with you later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]