Tuesday, 1 September 2009

OH MAK KAU BABI!

Sembawang Library after school just so I can escape from helping out to set the table and whatnot for buka at home. HAHA. Aku malas lah.



I saw the cutest book over at Sembawang library just now! Its called "Swede Illustrations".



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





The last picture reminds me of my girls and I. HAHA! Till death do us apart. Chehh. And the book has only pictures and illustrations. Cutest thing ever, I swear. But if I'm gonna borrow it, I don't think so.


Blogger looks weird right now so I'm gonna end here for now. Oh ya, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! But heading out to Square 2. BENCI AH PROJECT! Love,Love!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]