Thursday, 3 September 2009

"Kiss my butt, lick my wonder cheese"


(Hope you fasting people are not tempted!)

We spent the whole day at Novena Square 2 yesterday. Kaya toast over at Killiney can't beat Ya Kun's for sure! I hate surveying orang lor. Naq and aku cheat and survey diri sendiri. Project on Killiney. Best. The worst project EVER! Pardon my bad handwriting below. Haha! I'm still in school now, I'm just killing time so that I don't have to help around the house during break fast- as usual. HAHA! Buyer Behaviour lecture is on right now. Not planning to go and planning to leave school at 530 or maybe 6? Hmmm...




Everyone went to lecture earlier on and Naq left school to go somewhere. I was alone from 330 to 5 :( I wanted to analyse some lyrics but haiya, my kepala otak wanna explode already. Nie, si jantan sinetron wanna discuss project lagi. Makkau. leh mati sak aku pat sini.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]