Wednesday, 23 September 2009

It's time

First and foremost, Selamat Hari Raya to all! I still do get green packets, thank you very much. This year's collection wasn't as whoa as the past but it does covers bills and whatnots for this month.=)

This year's preparation was the SHIT. Shit fucking shit. Yes. There I said it. Horrible. I felt bad for my parents cause I wasnt home much to help around the house. I made it up to them by cleaning the whole fucking house one Saturday. School was the devil. Evil school you! Shame on you! I had the worst week ever. EVER. That was last week. It was submission date and we rushed through the whole report. That was bad in the 1st place. And it was worse with the late submission and all. FUCK. 60 pages report was no joke. The big joke lies on the fact that it cost us 40 bucks. Another big fat FUCK to print and bind the whole report for 40 bucks. KNNCCB. With gazillions amount coffees and cigarettes. Chop chop, confirm paru-paru dah naik hitam.



Today was fruitful! I swear! I love spending the time with my girls. (I love Amirul nonetheless, he's busy working to bring me out. Teehee) We had KFC for lunch and waffles for munchies. Movie marathon with them, with The Orphan and Jennifer's Body. Fucking noisy this girls. I told them the umpteenth time, The Orphan was sucha stressful show. Girls tak caya, ahh amek kau. LOL. Sticks after sticks of ciggies, I swear. LOL.



Yes the most unconventional place to watch a movie. But felt conventional to us though.







Just last week, after that motherfucking submission, I had a date with my bf. Yes, I called it a date still. Cause I meet him once a week. School has been taking up most of my time. Plus, our schedule clashes everytime. So he brought me out for a nice dinner. Makkau, it was sedap like WHOA shit. Go for it, NO ITS NOT BABI LA CHIBAI. Just Acia @ Dhoby Xchange. Got no idea what type of cuisine. Might be either Jap or Korean though. I love it. Short, simple date. Teehee.

Sidetracked: (HAPPY 21st BDAY SALLY!)

I'm back to reports folks. Back to unconventional hours and tons of coffees. Wish me luck. Guys, hols are over. Move on and get back to your mundane life already.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]