Sunday, 6 September 2009

It's all weird again.

Blogger is acting up again. With its weird layout and all. Sheesh.
Anyway guys, the tweet war is actually only referring to Tallulah and not to Rumer. So there, remember Tallulah, you're Bruce Willis & Demi Moore's 15 year old. NOT some kid next door.

xxxx

I'm just waiting for 630PM so I can take the longest shower and by the time I'm done taking my longest shower, its time to buka. Then I wouldn't have to help Mom to set the table.

I've gotten a brown kurung this year! My boyfriend agreed in the end, seeing how hard it is for me to get a white one. He didn't want the brown one at first cause he thinks wearing the brown one would camouflage him. HAHA! Yeah, cause he's tan and all la.

I'm waiting for the 12th. We're gonna buka for the first time. Before, we only meet during clubbing. Let's see whether Fiffy puasa or not. HAHAHA.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]