Sunday, 30 November 2008

Wonderful World

Morning Breakfast!
Its actually 2nd December and I've been contemplating on whether to update my blog with pictures. Oh well, since my blog is practically boring and empty, WHY THE FUCK NOT?! Let's just say my new year's resolution is to have more merry-merry entries. *rolls my fucking eyes*

Anyhoos, we decided to check out Marina Barrage and what was the big fuss about it. And also to make use of my 2 days MC (jgn bilang mak angkat aku. HOHO). I was really sick, I swear!

At the rate Im blogging, Im gonna take the whole day to wrap up this entry. Customers are like pests. They need to be sheltox-ed. Tonnes of stuffs to do and yellings to attend to.




My dad loves his dusty ol' Canon to death but after my late uncle passing, he lost all interest in photography cause he lost his partner. :( Makes me miss my uncle now. So we decided to bring it for a spin out to town. It seriously needed some air.

NOOB! I know nuts about cameras.



Teehee. Digicam jugak baik.



The place is fucking beautiful. I am beautiful- with that face. HAHA!


We have to read the manual, we are not like people from Haji Lane or Esplanade whereby everyone has a DSLR hanging from their necks.
There is no sign for no smoking, but I've got a sinking feeling we can't.


Sup'?

Hi, leh kenal-kenal?
LOVE IT!




Next time, I wanna bring a tripod along. I've got serious shaky hands.

BERANGAN.



Have a good day people! You guys should go down there some day. OKAY, LUNCH TIME!
Love love!

Comments:
wad a lovely nite! this is wad we
always use to do! mwackx!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]