Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Sunday Showers

Showers on a Sunday. I love the cold wet weather, especially if you were out at town with an umbrella shared by two people, with shorts/berms and flip flops.

Me and Amirul, we're going through a phase, a-love-me-one-day-kill-each-other-the-next-day. I really hope it ends soon. This way or another. So we decided to take a walk at town on that particular rainy Sunday night to just walk and not have a single care in the world. Just like we used to do a year back or so. But things are different now. And so am I. If we could have gone back into the time whereby everything seemed peachy, play a better role,appreciate each other more, I doubt things be difficult right now.

Maybe that's the reason why we decided to roam around in the rain instead of hot cup hot cocoa on the bed. Cause, hopefully rain makes us feel closer, warmer.

//edit

My apologies. I was being rude. Have a great day ahead. I will definitely have a great day cause I just received a lovely bouquet from an admirer (HAHAHA!!!). Wanna see it? Some other day babies. Catch you later!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]