Friday, 15 August 2008

Breathe!

Tons of stuffs happened all around the same time and I haven't got the fucking time to blog, not mentioning remembering when it happened either. So I'm gonna pile it up all here in as chronologically as I remember possible. Heeeee. Enjoy!
With the most recent one being SUP's 2nd collection launch- i fink so.Heh. Lots of peeps, photos and booze. What do you expect?


SINGFEST. T'was awesome albeit it was the 1st day.





I forced Amirul to pretend to smile and be candid cause I badly wanna take her photo. NYONYA, WA CAYA SAMA LU!

Ian Watkins is the sex. Pictures don't do justice, believe me.
I took a whole lot of shit but I'll just show some of them, alright.






Simple Plan was surprisingly eyy-OK. Those fuckings kids there need to be smacked. I bet they were there just for SP. Everyone rushed out of the area as soon as the Vocalist told them he was gonna dropped by the Merchandise booth. Which means one thing...

THE CLOSER I GOT TO HEAVEN. TRAVIS.

Sweaty and dehydrated. We still got 2 coupons left but Amirul managed to sweet-talked the girl tending the bar for 2 more beers. HAHAH. I made my boyfriend does things like that sometimes. Well, OKAY. Most of the time.


SENTOSA!
I still havent got the clue when we went there.






DBL O.
and yes, I do not know when this was either.
They made friends with a white girl who can speak Malay. Awesome.




Whoa, you made it this far. Actually, whoa, I made it this far. Blogging this much I mean. So there, I've updated. Keep on reading. I probably update more in future with the new job starting soon and with pretty awesome life right now. Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]