Sunday, 31 August 2008

AKU SUKE!

[["Anyways, on a lighter (or heavier) note, some loser has been using my name and number on Alamak.com (yes, so kental), thus making me fucking irritated with numerous unknown numbers calling me in the wee hours of the morning, sometimes, even soooo early in the morning when I'm just on my way to work. It has been going on for about a week now, BLA BLA BLA BLA. There was this one guy who called, however, who was especially helpful, telling me what that person said about herself (read:me), and yes, I was pissed. I met up with my babies yesterday and told them about this, and they were trying to think of the people who would do this. Everyone said one thing; Mirul's girlfriend. I mean, I don't know her personally and stuff, but I really do believe she wouldn't stoop this low to get back at me. I mean, I believe she has class. But heck, I don't know. And I don't wanna be the one to point fingers at anyone. We'll see how long this will last. "]]


WAH BEST! AKU SUKEEEEEEEEEEE!

FIRSTLY, WHAT FUCK IS AN ALAMAK.COM.
SECONDLY, YES YOU'RE RIGHT, I WOULDNT STOOP THAT LOW. AND NOT CUZ TO DO SUCH DESPICABLE STUFFS LIKE ABOVE MENTIONED, BUT TO EVEN HAVE YOUR FUCKING NUMBER AND WASTE MY FUCKING TIME DOING ALL THAT.

PLUS, NAQ WILL FUCKING HIT MY HEAD WITH THOSE FUCKING NOTES THAT WE HAVE TO STUDY.

ONLY KIDS COME UP WITH ANSWERS LIKE THAT. IM TOO OLD TO GIVE A FUCK. THIS ONE IS BY FAR JOKE OF THE YEAR. WAY BETTER THAN THE TIME WHEN MY SUPERVISOR, SHARON WAS HAVING A HARD TIME PRONOUNCING "PERISHABLES".

HAHAHA. FAEZAH, YOU'RE SUCHA FUCKED UP PERSON.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]