Friday, 29 August 2008

Agenda Suicide

The Faint is fucking awesome. It has somehow become my morning rush song. You guys should listen to it in the morning, plug in your earphones and just turn up the volume. Serious.

I predict a mental breakdown pretty soon. THANK FUCKING GOD ITS FUCKING FRIDAY. Wait, thats not the right name. If its the name then it'll be TFGIFF. Hokay thats pretty long and pretty wrong. But what the hell, FUCK, ITS FRIDAY! I've never look forward to Friday this much before. (I predict a long ass entry this one. Hang on people.)

I have to start studying all over again cuz this bitch ass needs to get her facts right. I've just lugged home a thick motherfucking file filled with notes. There are so much things to do now. Sometimes I even use my time at work to serve the net (random, i know). No kidding. and i even charged my phone over there! By the time I reached home, I'll be checking my mails, shower and off to bed before you know it.

Freight forwarding shits are fucking complicated. I wonder why do people wanna study import and export and all those logistics mumbo jumbo. Yeah, I'm in the logistics, freight thingy industry. HAHA. laugh all you want. In the end of the day, I'll put rice (Plus all those side dishes!) on the table. CHEY MCM PAHAM. Actually, I never see myself in this industry but I think its pretty awesome la! Dont let me start on the pretty pretty moolahs... weeeeee...I'm seeing purple...orange...notes....ZzzzZZZZ

I'm tired. I need to restore my energy, for tomorrow, my dancing shoes awaits.I need to unleash my devil out before the fasting month. I'm so full of shit, Im amazed by myself sometimes. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm so setan I know. I will repent!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]