Thursday, 21 August 2008

Aas Dongkrang. Kucing Garong

Since it was my uncle's solemnisation thingy menjigy earlier today. Yeah. Its Wednesday fellas. I know what you're thinking. Feeling fucked up and depress won't do me any good. I guess, I rather update this blog of mine with happy thoughts before I start ranting angrily.
A lil simple and too abrupt actually. Most of my cousins and I met the bride on the day itself.
As long as you're happy.

My mentel niece. They were happily rolling around on the mat.


Cute kan. Geram.

The nephew took this. And I reminded them to call me "Mak Pretty". HAHAHAHA.



"Aunty Pretty, for you"
(aku shiok sendiri, aku tahu)




Lastly, with Nenek.
//Lotsa stuffs happened lately. Im glad I still have true friends who are there to support me. I wouldn't disclose the reason(s) for this incident cause I rather tell personally than publicize it. In other words, if you knew, you knew alright.
Time heals all wounds. I just need time and you to be just a lil bit away from me.

Comments:
aas dongkrak babe. jangan main main eh salah spelling. ni semua ade pantang larang tau.
 
OMG. I JUST REALISED.

I see eddy! It's somehow obvious it's not dino. MAK OI.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]