Tuesday, 29 July 2008

This far

There is so much one can do.

Those turbulent times will still be a fleeting memory that I'll get once in awhile. Seeing that face brought back aches. Why do I still have to bother, why do I still give a damn, you asked?
Why, of course. I'm the fucking one up late at night having issues with my fucking self while you sleep peacefully. Having issues for being insecure, paranoid and an unworthy person. I wasn't that sort before. You moulded me into that.

I wouldn't blame you.

Someone asked, "Rate yourself from 1 to 10,how committed are you?"

I'd say 8 cause I'm human afterall. I wouldn't say a 10 cause I'm bound to make mistakes. With those mistakes, I can learn from it and strive farther.

I wished something easily said (not easily done) could be apply in my life right now. It's karma alright. I guessed I learnt it the hard way. Just when things took turn for the better, it had to happen.

Well, one can only hope to be the world's greatest gf.

And... I am a ten out of a ten.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]