Thursday, 31 July 2008

Rumor Has it

Mirul's dad found a kitten today and it wasn't those cute lil walking thingy, it was those palm-size, bat lookalike thingy. And and and it can't even open its eyes yet! Aku sukaaaaaaaaaaaa!

But, nothing beats this...
I'm fucking going to SINGFEST 08 la chibai. And and and I didnt even spend a dime. HA HA HA. Sadly, its the first day tixs uhh but its fine with me as long as I didnt have to spend that 150 buxs for a one day thingy. Aku cheapskate, aku sukaaaaaaaaaaa!
I guessed my brother must've had hot sex that day and decided to have hot sex on Saturday again and pass up SINGFEST, offering the 2 tixs to me instead. Baik uh abang, go have hot sex often kay and before I knew it, he'll pass me his card for me to spend on. Chey chey, pushing my luck.

All this proves one thing, I'm fucking not going for work.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]