Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Plug in baby

It's official. I suck at driving. And its not helping when my instructors kept giving me the spit. I wonder how much of spit is on me after every lesson. Its either the instructors have poor saliva control or they have 5 tongue piercings. Damn those spit.
Anyhoos, baby Naufal had his big day recently when everyone gathered at Alep's place to hoo-haa about how cute he was during his first hair cut, or in Naq's term "Cukur Jambul". Haha!
"I am Daddy's Laptop". I have yet to figure out what's that supposed to mean. Look at that annoyingly cute baby. Geram. Grrr...


Pak Hitam and Mak Uteh.
Naq is learning from Alep's sis the correct way of feeding a baby. Future in-laws you know. Hehe!


Naufal's face. Read: motion sickness.
Heh.

I love them at this age. They wouldn't even realised they are being passed around like food.

FOOD. Just like the sedap Mee Siam.

Shady came. Shady ruled the sofa.


Smokers' corner.

Group picture. Everyone's tired and so is Naufal.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]