Friday, 6 June 2008

Its not worth it.

Blogging sucks nowadays. I've absolutely no motivation nor inspiration to blog.
Maybe its the weather.
Maybe its just the unexciting life I am leading. Or or or I'm just too busy bumming on my big black sofa watching Family Guy, Friends, and sappy melodramatic movies on cable.

I havent been to anywhere interesting lately. No clubs, outings whatsoever la. That explains- No pictures. Anyways, I'm thinking of deleting this blog, my friendster and whatever there is online. Bahaha. Life's sucha drag when you're 16.

Oh ya, I actually add some colours to my hair after 2 years of abstinence from hair torturing.

Dah, my brain's dead about what more to blog, Friends is on anyway and I'm so proud of myself for dwloading CSI and jackass DS games. =) Happy Friday!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]