Saturday, 1 March 2008

Cause at the end, its all worth it.

Even after my last day of the whole entire miserable, maybe not thaaaat miserable poly life, I thought I would be doing what most kids do during the school hols- being an insomniac, online 24/7... you get my drift. But I am certainly not doing what I have been planning to do once I'm done with school.and its frustrating!

Well, apart from my permanent school hols (till I get accepted into a decent uni, that is)...
apart from my house being like a warzone,with drilling, hammering in the MORNING etc and apeks plus makotai entering & leaving the house due to the renovation of kitchen...
apart from the whole kitchen is now smack right in the middle of the dining room and us having to have takeouts till the next week or so...
apart from getting sleepy way too early (at this hour, its considered a tad late already, ya know)...

my life is wonderful ahhhhhhh! poly finished liao(insert cheena's accent)! *throws confetti but aims at hate taggers*

I should a start a journey to a more meaningful life like, RIGHT NOW!

Like further updating the blog with pictures from Wany's 20th (well, its not always a girl turns 20 and still doesnt know how to differentiate a hanky-looking slice of cake to a real cake- hehehe), wedding pictures (Aahhh, blogs wouldnt be complete w/o pictures of the owner looking like a sacred muslima- just had to put it in. bear with me on this one,folks. haha),Nini's performance pictures (it was one heck of a show- a must see!) when i have the fucking time!

But for now, I'll start my journey by continuing reading my harry potter and constantly reminding myself to stop being a huge whore and sleeping with different bolsters every single night .

Oh harry potter, you sexy lil wizard. I'll be a slut to you anytime.;)

Much love from my final installment of HP and myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]