Thursday, 27 March 2008

Bangkok Bongok

My Bangkok trip is tomorrow, wait today. No wait. Later in the morning. Sheesh! Was that thaaaaat difficult??

I'm not done packing yet, I kept thinking I missed out some stuffs. Oh yeah, my bras.

Anyways,
its been a helluva long time since I last had a family vacation. The last one was to New Zealand and that was what, 5-6 years ago?
God, sometimes I miss having my late uncle around who used to organize all these family vacations.

Ouh yeah, I had a superb time over at Naqqies' bday pit during Good Friday but I'll blog more about it when I'm back.

Don't miss me too much.

...and I hope I'll enjoy my last stick to the fullest baby.

P.s AMIRUL, YOU DON'T BE NOTTI KAY. LATER I SPANK YOU THEN YOU KNOW!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]