Friday, 22 February 2008

OMGZZZZ MACAM AKU TAKOT GITU

LIKE OMG! HATE TAGS!

macam aku give a damn gitu la kan.
since kau cakap ENGRISH AKU MCM TAK BTOL, lemme converse in malay.

But first...
I don't know bout you guys, but from my (*counts) 5 years or so in blogging, I came across too many hate tags from my own blog or from others.The victims were usually put down by these ppl by their bad command of english yada yada yada. And these victims usually retaliate by blogging abt how they received hate tags etc by using good(not the right word here) BEST command of english EVERRRRRRRR that even those guys who set the english OLEVELS paper, cambridge or woodbrigde or wherever they came from la kan couldn't understand!

Ok, let me take precious time off from revision and answer these tak-perlu-dianswer-but-gonna-do-it-anyway tags.

The first unsightly tag came from "...".
-okay, YOU MUST BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER. pasal engrish aku tak se-madness as kau, aku reply je ehh dlm melayu pasar aku ehhh. kau tak marah kan? But if you're french, i'll try my best to translate them later. HAHA.
If you're not an english teacher, then you must be a beauty consultant cum counsellor. Thanks for the conselling service on my indenial and beauty tips.

OKAY NEXT!
"Just a passer-by". nice name ;)
Thanks for the advice JAP (can i call you that? JAP?), I reflected on myself a few minutes ago and I saw my reflection on the mirror... I saw a few strands of hair peeking out of my tudung! HAHAH. Okay I'm kidding. Ok no offence to my lovely tudung girls. I find you girls very demure la kan. But thats not the point.The point is, my parents are scary shit people. They were always threatening me that they would send me to madrasah(when I was young you see) if I was naughty. So I've always had that mentality that ppl who attended madrasah will turned out to be angels!

The best part gotta be the part you mentioned SACRED MUSLIMA! I gotta love these tags.
I dont rmm blogging abt myself being a sacred muslima. Madrasah pon aku tak pernah pegi! Mak bapak aku tak bising tau aku bukan SACRED MUSLIMA.

So criticise me, judge me and hate me for all I fucking care.

P.S
Tolong ehh nak baca blog orang, takmo nak mengamok sendiri ehh.So tell me, who should grow some brains now? Maybe if you hate that entry so much, you try deleting it la. Oh, you mean you can't? Damn it. What a waste ehh. Takpe la, atleast ader tagboard for you guys to show me some love.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]