Thursday, 7 February 2008

love is a losing game

People make bad choices in the past. Heck, even I made the stupidest or silliest choices when I was younger. (ehem ehem, not that I'm old but am getting there. heh)
But to say my boyfriend, yes that the one, made good choices is a lie. A big fat one indeed.
I'm a nosey-kinda-gf. I'm afraid its in me. I can't help it *shrugs
Okay, maybe not nosey, what a wrong choice of word.See! I've already made a wrong choice! Maybe, I'm more of an intuitive kinda gf. Haha.

What I meant by wrong choices might not be that wrong to him.Oh fuck, it's my blog, I'll say it anyway!
I'm not snooping, just looking around in his MSN where his bad choices all lie in the type of girls he befriended back then.
Sometimes I wonder what do single-mingle teensters do at this hour? Let's see...

1.Single-mingle teensters (Let's just call them SMT) surf the net, especially Myspace, Friendster etc etc and oogling at Single-mingle (probably or probably not) male teensters.
2. SMT chat on the phone till their dads & moms wake up suddenly to pee and hung up the phone abruptly.And sadly at some ungodly hour in the morning, when the conversation was at the peak of the excitement.Cuz it was at the very part, the guy asked the umpteenth time "Asal you lom tido lagi?Tak ngantok ke?"
3.SMT chat online. THIS PART, SESUNGGUHNYA AKU BENCI, SEBENCI-BENCINYER.The very reason this entry existed. When its late at night and when I am contemplating on whether should I smoke or should I shit and smoke, I usually go online on MSN. Well, sometimes mine (which I'm always appearing offline) but I went in my bf's msn too.
Like, just few minds ago (time check 2.20AM). SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY! What do girls do in the morning man! God.

And whats-her-face, don't go up to me (in other words, my bf) and try to butter him up. I dunno if he would even entertain you in the first place, I swear I wouldn't know. But at this hour, your only motive would probably be that your goddamn bored or in need of some flirting. But since you're still what, 16,17, there are probably enough male adolescent in msn lingering at this hour too. So there, don't you ever heard of the unwritten rule of relationship?

And don't go "hey you!" on me.
And..."don't you remember me?"
When my bf (or rather, me) said he doesnt, you don't give your nickname, whatever crap you managed to shit it out during your physics period! Like MOMMA FUCKME or something like this! Don't tell me your little friends go around calling you "MOMMA!MOMMA!" No, they dont. So there. Grow some brains. Atleast, I'm nice and called you guys teensters instead of young people or some other funny names that adults (chey chey!) called u guys okay *pats girl with ugly makeup and too much lipgloss on the head*

Whoa, this is pretty lengthy.A tad angst-y at some angles.
I'm gonna have my much deserved smoke now. Girls this days...they should be whip! Or rather, sent to madrasah or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]