Sunday, 13 January 2008

truly madly deeply

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worst?



I wish I could lie down, listen to stupid sappy songs and just forget the world. But I can't cause I've got millions of things in my head right now.I'm a pessimist when it comes to being optimistic.What's the fucking point to be all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when deep down you know something is definitely not right.You got to do something instead of telling people "Hey, look on the bright side!" or "Hey let's try being optimistic here. Its not that bad.". Cause you're just being a coward, refusing to face reality.

I'll have a penny for your thoughts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]