Friday, 18 January 2008

supersoak that hoe!

My index finger is swollen. how?
Like ugly fat finger. how?

Then tomorrow is last paper. how?
how to write?
with ugly fat finger.

Wednesday was spent over at parkway parade. aku nyer second home perrrr.
HAHA.
The girls wanted to go there after the paper cuz Strategic Marketing was a motherfucking dog and I left the lecture theatre, leaving 60 percent of the paper empty and probably the lecturers would fill it up for me.
I love impromptu-ness! The cheeks, all of them wanting to eat at fish and co. HMPH!
So Naq, ili, wany, nurul and my bf (giggles) decided on long john instead. HAHA. kental uh of course. I no money people no want to eat at fishy company.

Today town la as per normal,where else.We townies like brownies. We go town walk walk then sit.Sometimes I hate to sit and be aimless,clueless. If you wanna sit, sure why not. Can we do it over at Starbucks. With nice ambience and lattes?
My bf loves to sit down, sit down uhh.Then when I wanna leave cuz I had to leave he says 5 mins, tmr test okay, not lecture. If lecture, I dont mind. Cuz I dont go. But test tau!! Test nevermind also. I don't mind. But havent revise tau. Mintak kene slit wrists (like what Naq planned to do) with the only pen I owned tau, my SITEL pen. The fucking nice pen that I kebas from my shift leader. Ahhh, u dunno right. Now you know.

Now I have to go revise.
But I fucking can't wait for Saturday. My fourth month(hehe), my trip to JB with the girls, my bf's bike. alaaaaaaaah. so many things, so little time.

Much much love, dougnuts!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]