Sunday, 6 January 2008

si beh sian

I can't help it! sorry! My mind is a perpetual drifter and it tends to stray away from what I am supposedd to do.


(OKAY I ACTUALLY WANTED TO BLOG ABT THIS PARTICUALR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE MR BEAN BUT THE FEMALE VERSION AND I GUESS SHE IS GONNA LIVE LONG CUZ SHE JUST CALLED ME!) in other words PUKIMEKS, PANJANG UMUR DIA, ANAK SUARRRRR!


Okay, so I sit myself down instead of my usually bed lying tactics of doing reports (trust me, it doesnt work) and managed to start typing something reasonable. Going fullspeed, nonstop ideas flowing through. Okok, good signs. As it was my Entrepreneurship project, I must come up with something fictional yet logical. And my task is to come up with the different areas of specialties my groupmates are in. After doing two of them, I reached this particualar MR BEAN lookalike and she is the "Operation Manager" and everyone knows why people are operation manager, because they are... errrrm no life motherfuckers?


HAHAHA.


So I was like, fuck what am I gonna say about this particular fucker? Fuck it. Just type whatever came into my mind. And this is what you get. HAHAHAHAHAHA

CLICK HERE TO KNOW WHAT I TYPED


GOD, please give me the strength to continue cause I fucking hate them right now. They are fucking ugly, they look like fucking losers and they are the fucking epitomy of geeks and once my other coursemates caught me siting with them (cause I was fucking forced into cause they want to discuss the projects during lecture) and I realised they degrade my social life. fuckers these people.

"FAEZAH, WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING??"

"siting down, what else?"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE U SITING HERE (points to losers besides me)??"

"stop it guys. so mean (no, i didnt mean what i said)"

"MAANNNNNN, THATS JUST SAD MAN. YOUR SAD. THIS IS FUCKING SAD"

[GIGGLED]

"COME, LETS GO SMOKE TO CHEER YOU UP"

The little conversations I had with my friends about the freaks.
I told ya, they are degrading my social life.

1 more month. 1 more month (cont'd chanting)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]