Monday, 28 January 2008

outdated piece of shit

19 Jan 08- JB escapade



Beause I'm so outdated, like noone can be as outdated and slow processing as I am.
Because I'm so outdated, it feels as though I am still wearing the same undies from last week.
Hmm...






Sorry, can't help it. Narcissism has taken over me. No doofus. I was feeling ala-ala budak-budak YP ! AHAAHAHAHAHAHA! chibai. Any 16 years old reading this piece of shit? Why you guys like to take picture like that ahh? Not that I don't understand, hey! I'm still 16 okay. I understand. I understand.






Before heading over to JB, the initial plan was to surprise the bday girl, Nina and dragged her out to JB. But once we reached the place, I felt in love with Irfan Daniel. I'm sorry my babylove. (...and a tear drops from my eye)







PASAL KITA STEP TOURISTS DARI ALOR STAR. Everywhere must take picture!














My chibai face. Kenny Rogers over at JB sucks mutherfucking cock up.
Cheap sluts, that one.





A FEAST FIT FOR A KING! taaa-daaah!
I can't believe we spent over 100 ringgit on cheap sluts.






Dey, stupid dog! Dunno how to take picture daaaah!







Pulau Hantu is the shit! RM10 for a movie where Micheal Jackson stars as the ghost.
I swear that was Micheal Jackson. He turned Indon.






AHHH THIS ONE I CANNOT (I REPEAT- CANNOOOOOT) TAKE IT. AWIE!!! HAHAHAHAAH AWIE! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA









And we felt like secondary school all over again. JB was fun. With Movie, Kenny Rogers. Starbucks and two paxs of ciggies all for under 25 sing. =)





Abeh, macam mana nie, kalau kita feeling Spice Girls?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]