Thursday, 3 January 2008

MY NEW YEAR @ ECP.

The long overdue New Year entry. While blogging right now, I'm watching Zoukout 2007 Special on MTV and I realised my zoukout 2007 entry is overdue as well. HAHA. Seeing Armin Van Buuren on TV made me fucking piss cuz I was so fucking excited to know that he was spinning but I didnt get to see it CAUSE I WAS FUCKING TIRED AND WENT HOME AT 4AM.

Oh wells, lets not cry over spilt milk. Here are the pictures on where I spent my New Year Eve and with who. Who else but my baby, his bro & GF and friends over beers and liqours and KFC chickens. Nice combinations I must say.




Abang-abang poi kita. Ok he tried teaching me a thing or two on how to spin that darn thing. But it hurts like fuck when it hits you.



HAHA! I fucking tried it and well, it spin nicely and its fun too till it hits you. Actually its not too bad.




my camera pretty much dying right now. The picture is unclear but that was him. nice huh.









The girls who were there.



Nie babi sua mambok abeh makan ayam kfc.
Fuck I hate it when people just refused to get their ass off and puked somewhere else.
Instead, we got lotsa pukes all over our mat, on our shoes and everywhere la.



US. Me, Mirul , his elder bro & GF.





HAPPY NEW! Many more happy months for us. Even though some shit happened and it was in the midst of our celebration (alcohol doesnt really work nicely yeah), it was fun nonetheless. Zoukout entry will be coming up soon cause my reports are all under control now. HAHA.

BUT NOW I FUCKING HAVE TO TAKE AN MC FOR TODAY TUTORIAL.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]