Tuesday, 15 January 2008

I go back to black

Lots of things are circling happily around my head, like how stars will dance and hopped on on leg when u hit your head too hard on something. You know... those cartoons...?Okay, nvm.And those stars have eyes, mouth and a nose. Okay, I shall stop now.

The test yesterday was disgustingly stupid. Cause how coincidentally that all those 15-20 marks questions were based on questions from tutorials? ESPECIALLY, when after the tests were over and you realised that you only been to ONE freaking tutorial since the semester starts. Then you start pondering howcome the questions all seemed vaguely familiar, like you've seen it somewhere. AHAH! Trust me to wreck my brain cells, sitting through the hour writing bullshit and to squint my way through to my neighbour's papers but to see absolutely nothing except for a long page of writings.

I'm doomed to fail.
*crosses fingers, toes and ears.

To make matters worse, I had the most dramatic argument with my boyfriend afterwards. As in Suria channel drama sort. Shit, this working-and-busy-with-school period is taking a toll on us.

It's 5 am and I can proudly announced that I've finished revising two chapters of the test that I'm taking later in the evening at 6 pm. I would have finished the whole revision if not for that stupid American Next Top Model show and its addictiveness. Plus the caffeine is really working its magic. Since i'm online, might as well stay up right and watch more ANTM and maybe change the blogskin. It looks too skinny for my liking. Is there such thing? Skinny blog skins? Is there?

P.S Fiffy, Spill it out. You and Sani. HAHAHA!

P.P.S Sometimes, my boyfriend doesn't even understand what I'm blogging. But he reads it anyway. Oh I love you so.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]