Saturday, 12 January 2008

Cause I'm bored...

this is an impromptu entry cause i was supposed to be revising.
somehow, i just happened to wonder in here.
then i decided to type a line or two or maybe a few more lines or i might type a whole paragraph! but then again, lets just do a proper entry!

this week was interesting. Hmm, lets see. Friday I was home. And so was I today. How bout tomorrow? Oh! HOME again. Okay, what's new?! HAH!

I did the most silliest thing on Friday morning. I had class at 10 and I woke up at my usual timing, at 8. I showered and sat on my bed with my wet towel draped around me.
(If my dad found out I sat on my bed with my wet towel, he would be very piss, mind you. But thats not the story.)
The silliest thing was that, I put on my pyjamas back and went to the living room TO WATCH THE FUCKING TV. NOT GOING SCHOOL(like i had to do) BUT WATCH THE FUCKING TV.
Sometimes, my actions amazed me.

and when my classmates start calling me, I simply refused to pick up the phone.
I was girl in denial. I was home for a good cause. Not cause I was lazy, cause I was tired and I was gonna watch some tv. So let me be. At least for that day. Let me watch some tv and fell asleep on the couch.At least for that day.

But I think I'm a good student cause I am never late for class. I swear!
Its either I'm present or I'm absent for class. No in betweens. No late. If i'm late, I would just go errrrr... errr... shopping?

Cause I blabbed too much already, I'm gonna start on a very mind-boggling module called International Retailing and Franchising and apparently, it wont help even if I were to revise cause my notes are as though i've wiped the slate clean (literally).

*mumbles Helllppppp....*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]