Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Stop, admit that I'm wrong.

So what's up?

Apart from a very bad December I'm facing, everything went okay. I guess.
Apart from the fact that my shoulder aches like fuck;
Apart from the fact that I'm dead broke;
Apart from the fact that my projects are piling;
Apart from the fact that my temper flared while I was on the phone with my boyfriend cause it was fucking warm and cause I havent shower yet.

Urgh.

Life isnt as pretty as I would love to paint in the blog, ya know.
I cant imagine how inhumane Adidas can get. GOD!! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE A MONTH LATE!! where the fuck is my November's pay?!?!
I need to feed, like hello?? Isn't there anyone in human resource?
As in H-U-M-A-N!Do I really need to spell it out for you?

I know we're only interns. But you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Tsk!

Fuming aside. (jeeez what the fuck am I listening to - radiohead. HAHA.)

Anyways, I've gotten a nicer Christmas present this year. Ho Ho Ho. Lets drink and be merry. :)


8th Dec '07

Zoukout.

We really need to stop arguing. Its not healthy, babe. I ♥ You.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]