Sunday, 30 December 2007

Sappy

For the umpteenth time, I gotta stop crying over dramas/movies/shows that I've watch ten thousand times. I was watching Love is Cinta with my dad earlier on and dang, I was crying nonstop hits- again.

My dad was comforting,
"AHHHH CRY LA, CRY LAHHHH. CRY CRY CRY ONLY."


and I'm back to more reports. I stayed up the whole night yesterday, working on my report till six and before that, entertaining Naq.
I'm not the psycho bitch here. But I was reading this psycho bitch's blog on how sex craze she is. Shes sick, mentally. And ugly. wait, make that FUCKING UGLY and shes a prostitute. taaaa-daaah!

I'd told ya.
The world's coming to an end.

Now, now where do I wanna go for New Year Eve?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]