Friday, 7 December 2007

No, it doesn't matter afterall.

Eventhough I am retiring from the dancefloor, (HAHA) or that I have been under total abstinence from clubbing...ZOUKOUT IS A DEFINITELY GO GO GO!
Now, time is flying right past my fucking eyes. It feels like last year.
Boyfriend and I are all hype up to go. Speaking of which, my BF and I once had an argument and he being the spoilt brat he has always been, casually cursed me , "I hope you'll get blisters on your feet nearing the Zoukout day, so you can't dance!".
Obviously, me being the I-will-always-win-in-arguments, won the whole arguments shits cause I told him i'd be wearing slippers so that won't be a problem. =)

Buttttttt

God decided to punish me.

Yesterday during the Starbucks Salvation Army (Yes, I was working, babies), I had a sudden urge to be kiasu and whatnots and grabbed as many whipped cream cans I could carry. Ahhhh, you know the ending afterall, don't you. I dropped 4 cans on my fucking foot and it bleed like a motherfucking pussy when you're having heavy flow of menses eventhough the wound was puny like fuck. So I had to endure my bleeding foot and kept on putting whip creams after whip creams on those frappacinos.

Then I realised I can't walk for fuck and I was limping all the way from Bugis to Raffles City to Arab Street. Hahaha. Gua Mau Mati lor.

Tomorrow how leh, I limping leh. Die laaaaaa.
All these my BF's fault laaaaaaaaaaaa. CHIBAI KIA.
Tomorrow he better kiss my foot.
I can't wait for tomorrow!! ZOUKOUT 07!
I'll see you there alright!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]