Thursday, 13 December 2007

Map of Problematique

What a killer this semester is!
I realised there isnt really any time for me to work even. Man, how does it feels like to not have to work for three FUCKING months?!?Okay, hooray to the fact that I'm outta Temasek by february *throws confettis* butttt I hate, hate, hate the rushness of it all. Goddddd, YOU FUCKING BITCHES, I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS. I FUCKING HOPE YOU GUYS FAIL IN WHATEVER YOU DO AND CUZ WHATEVER YOU DO SUCKS COCK EITHER WAY AND I HOPE THAT I COULD SIT BEHIND YOU GUYS ONE DAY,CHEWING ON MY FINGERNAILS AND FUCKING SPIT IT ON YOUR HAIR!AND I FUCKING HOPE IT'LL GET TANGLED IN YOUR MANE OR PUBICS OR WHATEVER IT IS ON THAT HEAD OF YOURS. FUCKERSSSSSS!

Pardon me, I'm entitled to some teen angst, right? (even though I'm turning 20 in ermm, less than 4 months?) Must been Muse that i'm listening to right now.

Righttt, and I thought ZOukout was horrible. Oh, did I tell you? ZOUKOUT WAS SUCH A LETDOWN. Should I even be disappointed? Fuck, YHEAH! I was fucking looking forward to Armin Van Buuren but his slot was like at dawn. Carl Cox was fine. My BF and I just zonked out after 4am and we were already stone cold sober by then. My baby got a lil' tipsy and It was a tad scary looking at how he still wanted more drinks. As usually, we were tired due to the walking. (The very reason why I REFUSED to sign up for NA-fucking-FA)
The company's was great thought, with Naq, Wany & Man and Jingz and my baby of course. Bumping into Nini and the rest with the laughing gas. I got an itchy feeling they made me a lil stoopid now. HAH.

Oh boy, zoukout. What a letdown you were this year. Last year was still the bomb. Next year? Probably. Ok pictures will be up as soon as I get my hands on those pics from Naqqies.

But right now, my schedule's pretty tight like my ass (OOOH LA LA! hehhe) and wont be getting around to sing some songs in your ears.

NIGHTS lovely.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]