Sunday, 2 December 2007

Lets get lost in lies

Hello Sunday. Hello school on Monday.
Gahhhh. Im deadbored at home, alone.
Talk about staying home all day doing nothing. Hah.
Yeah, internship is over. and yes, I brought home lotsa Adidas stuffs.

I celebrated the end of internship by dropping by Timbre for Poetverty yesterday.
Eventhough I was so lazy and penniless. I blamed my ezlink. However I managed to drag my ass out to Timbre for the event at 7.
So much for being HALAL. Halal my ass. Why can't I just stay Halal for maybe a couple of months or so??My boyfriend and I ended up buying pints after pints of Erdinger. Haha. Whilst everyone busy woooo-ing for the bands playing on stage, we were busy being merry and drinking and going in and out of Timbre for a smoke.

Then he got all noisy. I think he was drunk a bit. Haha. But I managed to drag him all the way to town. Man, I gotta give props to myself for being sucha great GF. HAHAHA.

Right now, i'm lazy to do anything but sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]