Saturday, 29 December 2007

impossible is nothing. hopefully.

At this point to time, I wish I could be long winded and typed down nonsensical stuffs on my report that sound true. With my books and notes that were when I was in Year 1 all the way to 3 strewn all over the desk, bed and floor, I really don't have space literally and time here.
All due to the selfish reason- I wanna celebrate my New Year! I want to drink and be merry to 2008 cause 07 was fucked!

Adidas seems like a prudent company to do a report on, not to say DEPEND YOUR FUCKING GRADES ON. My GPA better soar across the roof, for I've spent all my miserable waking hours on these shitloads of craps. I'm keeping my fingers cross and if I could have my way, I wished all my toes and fingers would be intertwined. HAHA. (okay, I was just imagining how deformed it must've looked.)

I am slouching as low as possible and my fingers are getting cramps due to the constant typing. I can even feel my brain juice seeping out through my ears. Oh yeah boy. And it was purple.

I wish fags make you destress. It does sometimes to some people. But to me, it made me wanna shit. Well, most of the time. Like now.

You know, I havent been on good term with my boyfriend. But I love it when he fell asleep on me while we're talking and all I could hear is his breathing. Then I'll go, "I love you baby, but since u fell asleep on me, we'll continue arguing tomorrow okay sugarplum?"

Impossible is Nothing, doofus. Now get back to the possibility of having a soaring-through-sky-GPA report.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]