Saturday, 10 November 2007

Plasm.

God, home feels so greatttt right now.
My parents just bought a brand new plasma tv which is fucking HUGE, i swear i could just lie down on the couch with my bowl of maggie on my tummy (god, i sound right a fucking pig!)
Thanks mommy and daddy! i love you and your moolahs!
=)

tmrw Adidas is having sample sale. fuck internship.
And work starts at 12! YESSSSSSSSSSAHHH *punches fist into air*
practically, it makes no difference just 1/2 hr of more sleeping time. *pulls back arm to the side*

ooooooooooooooh! i think people do really look better on friendster. waaaaaay better for a particular person. Sheesh. I wished i could like snapped my fingers and pop, out came a sandpaper in between my fingers. Then i could pass to you a piece so that you could sandpaper your acne into the pores.

Imagine a guy saw you on friendster and practically WORSHIPPED you like as though you're the fucking Cleopatra and decided to meet you in person. IMAGINE THE HORROR, when he realised how acne-fied and skeleton-ified you really are.
Now, i'm not dissing acne prone people. I do have my breakout moments but i wonder how did one change so fast from reel life to real life?
hmmm, have you ever wonder?
Well, it didn't cross my mind till around 11pm earlier on. =)
Thanks to the wonder of friendster and that particular someone!
cheers and good night!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]