Tuesday, 6 November 2007

I wish I wasn't

When you touch me my heart melts
And everything you did wrong I forgive
So you play me and take advantage
Of the love that I feel for you
Why you wanna hurt me so bad
I believed in you that's why I'm so mad
Now I'm drowning in disappointment
And it's hard for me to even look at you



I'm feeling...ermm, fucked up?
work is not the priority right now. its what i'm fucking feeling right now.
thats why i'm skipping it cuz i feel as fucked as ever.


can i lie down and just forget the world. cause the world is doing what it has been doing best - being the absolute bitch.
I wanna stop time, I wanna stop the world from going round, i wanna stop this ache.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]