Saturday, 24 November 2007

I get the tinglies in a silly place

Seriously, seriously!

I miss Grey's Anatomy. I miss lazing around at home, being the biggest ass of a daughter and refusing to use the broom cause my lil' nose is soo sensitive to dust and opt for a vacuum cleaner instead.I'm sorry but I'm about to rant about work again. However now its coming to an end,hours at work seem shorter. Hmmm.

And yesterday I was pissed at him for the weirdest reason- He kept me waiting and I was motherfucking hungry. Sometimes it amazed me at how unreasonable I can get and on other times, its just PMS. Girls, we're weird like that.I hate how aggravated it got but I really couldn't help it. I am entitled to sudden outburst, right?
I decided to call you Bubbly tonight cause I was listening to Bubbly in store on repeat mode (the rest must've been really iritated) and Bubbly, every time I see your bubbly face I get the tinglies in a silly place.
Do arguments really make the relationship stronger? Hah. I really hope so. At the rate we're going, the rainbow wont end on the other side, it stopped right in hte middle.

(eyy stop it eyy pompuan RTM 1 yang tgh nyanyi. muke mau maintain ahhhh!) sorry got sidetracked.
Am off to bed. Early night tonight. I shall make up for lost time yesterday, Bubbly. To me the statement "sorry seems to be the hardest word" is an understatement, man. Haha. Fuck my egoistic alter ego. Chibai sia. Ok, I really wish now kissing you would make matters right. Can I just kiss away whatever mean things I said to you last night, Bubbly?

And it starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
'cause you make me smile baby
Just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]