Thursday, 8 November 2007

dee pa vaaa li

Tmrw's Deepavali. Jeez. And in store earlier on I asked the simpliest question and was given the most lamest answer:

"EYYY TODAY WHAT DAY? EYY TODAY WHAT DAY LAAAAA"
"TODAAAAAAAAAY IS THE EVE OF DEEEEEPAAAAAVE-LI"

Then my colleagues and I started laughing our asses off bout the festive day.
Fuck, we're racist bastards.
Whats wrong abt Deepavali?
HAHA.

Shit, I miss MOS. The girls are out having fun and me, stucked at home with no cash.
and work, of course.

OMG! are you watching A beautiful mind on Chl 5?
Fuck, the baby nearly drown. OMG, you're so cute la!
I have a bad habit of switching on the tv and my laptop the same time and not watching the tv.
I just love the noise surrounding me.
hehe.

Should i eat not?
lapar tau i.
okay, i'm gonna talk to my baby first kk.
much love.

Comments:
Great work.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]