Tuesday, 27 November 2007

bliss ;)

Walking out exactly at 8pm, feeling excited yet uneasy,someone called out;
"Faezah!"

"Yeah?"

"I'll see ya on Friday"

...and then it hit me. I am gonna miss this awful place.

Today was pretty much a short day.
Excitedly offer my bank-in services (Haha!) and went over to Mr Tea to grab the usual milk coffee for the colleagues and myself.
Lunch, dinner, abit of sales, lotsa smoke breaks in between. That pretty much sums up my 8 hours of work today.

I went over to my boyfriend's place after work for a visit and sit there listening to his mom rant on how naughty Kiki has gotten. Naughty cat!
Sometimes we tried to be frisky and all. But its a fucking exhilarating experience! Like how we stole kisses when the mom walked away for awhile and the smirk he would give me.Or like when I suddenly decided to be bold (and beautiful-hehe!) and dared him to gimme a peck on my cheeks. Hehe. Ahhhh adventurous we are not.

after tonight comes tomorrow, where i'd get to see you, baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]