Thursday, 18 October 2007

you're my cup of latte.

earwax: MAROON 5

A lil' dusty ain't our friend here?
hmmm.

(rub hands)

I've been busy. There! I've summed up my absence in three words.
I wished it was that easy. But things with Faezah ain't easy.

Anyhoos,
i'm pretty much sore for not being able to follow the girls to RECHARGE REVELATION. fuck internship.I wish I could be so fucking free with not a care in the world. With no internship, good grades, hari raya, school shits etcetera etcetara to care about. Just be fucking free and loaded.

Raya was nothing special this year, wasnt even looking forward to it. I still received green packets so yeah, I'm not too old for all this!

Met up with my girlfriends after a loooooong time for coffee after work. We were, what, sitting over at starbucks with our vanilla lattes for like 10 minutes before we were shooed cause its closing time already. some other time, sayangs.

But i'm soooooooooooooo uberrrrrrrr glad Mirul started school already. I hate when he's working. His working hours are sucha drag,man. I was out with him the whole day today. And most off the time, we're talking bout Zoukout over at Spinelli. Boring kan kita? hehe.
Was over at his place earlier on where I watched abit of the chuck and larry thingy manjigy movie and KIKI I LOVE YOU. Oklah, lets just post some pictures, my eyes are drooping already!

alermak, cannot la. sorry. something wrong with blogger. some other time. hmmm, in like two weeks time. haha!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]