Wednesday, 31 October 2007

piss off old man

can you stop snooping around my fucking room.
leaving my drawers open and even into my pants/shorts pockets.
fuck you. you. you. you.

im grown up and grew out of you.
in less than a blink,you'll have no say.
heck, you're not the boss of me. you never were.
so piss off.
leave me alone.

craps are turning me into a mean person.
i'm not ranting cause im moodswing-ing uh.
i simply do not understand my surrounding.
i am constantly bombarded with stupid, nonsensical ramblings that i wish i could just explode into your face " FUCK YOU. WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE, YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY TREAT YOU LIKE REAL ADULTS. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP."

its not some rude opinion, just a statement of what i'm feeling right now.
right now, im feeling like some chibai sak. cramps sakit babi mcm sial abeh korang mcm pundek.

eyyy fuck off. fuck offfffffff.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]