Thursday, 4 October 2007

my humble abode

its sucha bitch figuring out how to burn this goddamn songs into the cd.
my workplace need some updated songs soon.
i think i've memorise the lyrics to the linkin parks,neyo etc etc cause they put the stupid cds on repeat!

anyhoos, my room is all dolled up. all set for raya cept that i'll be slogging my butt off at work. its now orange and red. fierce or what? my off days were wasted on painting and cleaning up the room. damn. i'm too tired to go out neways.

fuck, anyone tell me how the hell can i unclogged my left ear?! i've been feeling mighty depress due to this.

i'm sad. and tired. and i wonder why don't they make 40cm pads?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]