Tuesday, 2 October 2007

my emotions have echo.

So what's up, morning glory?
The last time I blogged, I was complaining bout my internship.
Nothing much changed though.

Work,work,work and i try to squeeze some time for old friends and new and some pop ups session for my fellow interns. tee hee.

Buka with Naqqies last week with Mirul and sweat the hell out at Geylang.I hate that smelly, filthy and sauna-fied place during this time of the year. Dengdeng is my only drive to go there. Plus the boy wanted to check out his baju kurung.I'm sorry baby, but you were being overly fickle and choosy thus we ended up empty handed cause the boy doesn't wanna buy the baju then and there. Tsk.
We went over again yesterday and the nice one we saw last week didn't have it in his size anymore. I tried to be as annoying as possible and blaming him for not buying last week. hehe. acting skills good anot?

Two days ago, I met up with Daffi after work. Fetched me from work and had our chill out session. More of an "all-out-session" where we talked about noone else but you-know-who. HAHA. and yeah, what? i'm a slut? HAHA. whatever you guys. I've grown out of this bitch-talkings eons ago.
It was nice talking to him after a long time. free ride home also. haha.

and...
this internship has taught me alot-that retailing is not really my cup of tea.
facade. full of it.
my liason office who happens to be my tutor dropped by for a visit today. pretty much glad to see him. haha. was ranting nonstop hits to him. from long working hours to the staffs to my manager and whatnots.
i had a pretty rough day today. i can't wait for this to be over. to get away from all these politics.and i thought i was only an intern, yet i heard so much.
jeeeeez.
plus, eating food from 7-11 every working day is not a pretty sight. trust me. going over 7-11 just make feel as though i'm working there. even some nyonya was asking me stuffs THAT I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.

nyonya: (points to mashed potato machine) excuse me,this one what ahh?
me : HUH, mashed potato.
nyonya: (points to the mushroom soup now) this one leh?
me : (a bit annoyed) SOUUUUUUUUP.
nyonya:(by this time, she confident already that i must be one of the 7-11 staffs even though i'm wearing my work attire and points to something else.) Then this one how much?
me : (PUKIMAK BAPAK DIA PEH SLUAR DALAM. NASIB BAIK AKU TAK POSA KALO AKU POSA AKU SUAR BATAL) I DUNNO LA. I DON'T WORK HERE LA!
nyonya: orh! you don't work here ahh?

(eh suka hati kau la!)
then i walked out fuming. i dunno why but i was offended. chibai ahh this nyonya. spoilt my mood sia.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]